Tuesday 1 October 2013

FRENCH WORDS. Learn the colours with the lyrics of the song "J'aime toutes les couleurs" (I like all the colours) by Disco Kizouka.



FRENCH WORDS. Learn the colours with the lyrics of the song “J’aime toutes les couleurs” (I like all the colours). Singer: Disco Kizouka.
BITESIZE KS2


“J’aime toutes les couleurs”
by Disco, the dancer

©MASKARADE LANGUAGES LTD 2013.


Bleu, rouge, jaune, vert, violetBlue, red, yellow, green, purple
Bleu, rouge, jaune, marron, or/ Blue, red, yellow, brown, gold
Bleu, rouge, jaune, rose, argent/ Blue, red, yellow, pink, silver
Bleu, rouge, jaune, noir, orange/ Blue, red, yellow, black, orange

(Disco: refrain) / (Disco: chorus)
J’aime toutes les couleurs/ I love all the colours
Ça me met de bonne humeur/ They make me feel good
Je m’appelle Disco, le roi du disco (bis) / My name is Disco, the king of Disco (repeat)

Rouge et jaune font du orange/ Red and yellow make orange
Orange et vert font du marron/ Orange and green make brown
Rouge et bleu font du violet/ Red and blue make purple
Noir et blanc font du gris/ Black and white make grey

(Disco: refrain) / (Disco: chorus)
J’aime le bleu, du ciel bleu/ I love the blue of the blue sky
J’aime le jaune, du soleil jaune/ I love the yellow of the yellow sun
J’aime le vert, de l’herbe verte/ I love the green of the green grass
J’aime le noir, de la nuit noire/ I love the black of the black night
J’aime le blanc de la neige blanche/ I love the blue of the white snow
J’aime le rouge, des cerises rouges/ I love the blue of the red cherries.

(Disco: refrain) / (Disco: chorus) 


If you teach French or will be teaching French next year and need new ideas and resources call us 020 3519 5590 or email us at enquiry@maskarade.net to BOOK A FREE TASTER SESSION.
Session usually lasts 30 minutes and follows the new curriculum so pupils don’t miss out on their class routine. We also offer that day FREE FRENCH RESOURCES.

Call us on 020 3519 5590, we are here to help!

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE

info@maskarade.net

020 3519 5590
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER


MERCI!

No comments:

Post a Comment